Time Requirement: 5-8 minutes
Skill Level: Easy
1. Wet and brush hair. Part hair on left side of the head.
2. Pull all of hair back into ponytail on back center of head and secure with rubber band.
3. Divide ponytail into five even sections. Braid sections one at a time, having your DD hold each as you finish them.
4. Grab ends of all five braids and bring up (fold in half) to the rubber band. Ends of hair should now be sticking upward.
5. Secure with rubber band by wrapping around all five braids.
6. The ends are a little bit of a mess, so I rat mine to add extra fluff.
7. Add any bows, flowers, or other accessories, as desired.
If you would like to see your own photo recreations of this hairstyle featured in our app, feel free to tag your photos on IG with: #CGHBundledBraid
* Note from Mindy: Don’t forget to follow us on BlogLovin, a new easy-to-use blog reader!