Today I have a quick and easy braided headband hair>
- Start by adding a little teasing to the top of the hair. This will add a little volume and fullness. Then I clipped the front/top sections back so they would be out of the way for the next step.
- Take a section of hair (from behind the ear to the bottom of the neck) & divide in half. Create a rope twist.
- When you reach the bottom of the hair, go back and slightly tug and pull to loosen your twist just a bit. Secure with a small elastic. You want to tug of the edges to soften the look of the twist.
- Take your twist up and over the head. Once you have it in place, secure with bobby pins.
- Repeat step 2-4 on the opposite side of the head.
- Once you have both twists up you can tuck the ends under the other twist and secure in place with a bobby pin. (see details in video)
- Now you just have to decide whether to leave the hair down or a low ponytail as seen in photos/video. Super cute!
- Add hairspray if desired.
Be sure to watch “The Pizza Challenge” with Brooklyn & Bailey! Do gummy bears and oreo’s sound like a good pizza topping?