Items Needed: Comb, brush, water bottle, one rubber band, 3-4 bobby pins, and hairspray.
Time Required: 5 minutes
Skill Level: Easy
1. Begin by parting the hair on either side. Separate off two small sections just behind ears to save for later. Pull the rest of the hair back into a tight ponytail.
2. Take one section of hair and add hairspray or gel. Twist the hair tight. Give to DD to hold.
3. Now twist the other section. Take both twists and wrap over the top of her head where a headband would lay.
4. Use bobby pins to secure the end of twists behind ears.
5. Add a bow or other accents.
To see your own photo recreations of this hairstyle featured in our app, feel free to tag your photos on IG with: #CGHHairHeadband
* Note from Mindy: Don’t forget to follow us on BlogLovin, a new easy-to-use blog reader!