School is out for the summer and we now have so much time with all the kids home during the day that we honestly do not know what we are going to do! Well, for right now, chase them outside for a second and take a look at the following…
Adopt a Do – Cute Girls Hairstyles is offering a School’s Out Summer Giveaway sponsored by Every Little Detail. Jessica at ELD sent me a sample of her wonderful hair accessories to try and we absolutely love them! We particularly love the small floral “Bobby Clips” as they are so simple, yet very elegant in most any hairstyle (we really love all of ELD’s accessories!).
For this giveaway, we will offer three prize packages, as follows:
Entry Qualifications: Your chances to win are entirely up to you… go for only one, a few, or go all out for a chance at 15 entries!
1) Visit Every Little Detail and comment here with what you would buy with only $10. (1 entry)
2) Follow us on this blog [or if you already follow] and leave a comment here stating so. (1 entry)
3) Follow our fanpage on Facebook [or if you already follow] and leave a comment here stating so. (1 entry)
4) Follow us on Twitter [or if you already follow] and leave a comment here stating so. (1 entry)
5) Subscribe to our YouTube channel [or if you already follow] and leave a comment here stating so. (1 entry)
6) Add our “Adopt a ‘Do” button to your site [or if you already have] and leave two comments here stating so. (2 entries)
7) Visit three of my fellow hairbloggers in my right sidebar leaving a comment on each [on your honor, of course] and leave three comments here stating so. (3 entries)
8) Write a new review of one of my hairdos and post a photo of it on your blog leaving five comments here stating so. (5 entries)
As always, this contest is open to everyone, including my fellow hairbloggers, and we will be accepting entries for this giveaway until 12:00 midnight the night of June 17! The three separate winners will be drawn and posted on June 18th.
For anyone who simply cannot wait, Every Little Detail is offering an “Adopt a ‘Do” exclusive discount for a whopping 25% off of your entire order by using coupon code CuteHair25 at checkout! (So, what you reported back in Entry #1 would really only have cost $7.50!!!)
Good luck everyone, and Happy Hairdoing!
* Note from Mindy: Don’t forget to follow us on BlogLovin, a new easy-to-use blog reader!