This is one of many fast and fun hairstyles that literally only needs a few minutes!
Items Needed: Comb, brush, water bottle, two rubber-bands, and hairspray.
Time Requirement: 3-5 minutes.
Skill Level: Easy
1. For this one, begin by parting hair on either side and comb hair into an off-side ponytail… Rubber band into place.
2. Next, braid all the remaining hair. When you get to the end of the braid DO NOT add another rubber band.
3. Instead, flip hair up (so hair is now in half). Now add another rubber band around all of the hair (in this picture you can see the two rubber bands because one is brown and one is black).
4. You will essentially have two rubber bands on top of each other when you are done. Add a ribbon or bow for pizazz.
To see your own photo recreations of this hairstyle featured in our app, feel free to tag your photos on IG with: #CGHPonytailHalfBraid
* Note from Mindy: Don’t forget to follow us on BlogLovin, a new easy-to-use blog reader!