February 25, 2009
Twisty Buns | Short Hairstyles
We start today’s style with something so easy a daddy can do it! These twisty buns are a cute alternative to the typical “waterspout piggies” that toddlers wear…
Items Needed: brush, comb, hairspray, spray bottle, 4 rubber bands, and any accessories.
Time Requirement: 3-5 minutes.
Skill Level: Easy
- Start by parting hair on left.
- Now section down from part to each ear.
- Gather hair into ponytail and secure with a rubber band. You will now have two pig-tails.
- Take the hair and twist it till the twist is tight. Now wrap it around the rubber band once. (you can wrap more times if hair is longer) Secure bun by wrapping another rubber band around the whole thing.
- Repeat these steps on the other side.
- Style the back of hair as usual. You can also rat the ends that stick out at this point for added fluff.
- Add some ribbons or flowers for added cuteness!
To see your own photo recreations of this style featured in our CGH App, feel free to tag your photos on IG with: #CGHTwistyBuns
* Note from Mindy: Don’t forget to follow us on BlogLovin, a new easy-to-use blog reader!