Kids come in all shapes, sizes, and personalities. We have discovered that Rylan looks adorable with this A-Lind Bob Hairstyle. She has personality oozing as you can probably see in her photo.
I also want to share the pros to this haircut. First, (Rylan doesn’t have thin hair but..) it is really good for making thin hair look thick and full. Second, it is very easy to maintain which is a bonus for Rylan.
Items Needed: 2-inch round brush, comb, and a blowdryer.
Skill Level: Easy
Time Required: 5 minutes
1. Start by parting hair on one side.
2. Using a 2-inch round brush, start by putting hair at the top of the crown onto brush. Pull hair downward while blow-drying with warm/hot heat. Round hair under with brush. I do the back first, then the left side (smaller amount of hair), and then the right side (larger amount of hair). If you have a particularly bad spot, try adding a little spritz of water and then re-blow.
3. Use your fingers to fluff hair and spray in place with hairspray.
4. Leave down or add a flower/clip for a little added bling.
To see your own photo recreations of this hairstyle featured in our app, feel free to tag your photos on IG with: #CGHalinebobhaircut
* Note from Mindy: Don’t forget to follow us on BlogLovin, a new easy-to-use blog reader!