Can you believe it’s prom season already? This year for Kamri’s prom we wanted to mix it up! Que, the #CGHInfinityBraidCombo! It’s cute and a little daring and is the perfect compliment to any dress!
Items Needed: Brush, spray bottle, 5-6 small (clear or black) elastics, spray wax, hair clips or barrettes.
Skills Required: Medium
Time Requirement: 8-10 minutes
Watch the full tutorial:
Infinity Braid Combo
- Pull the hair back into a low, fluffy ponytail. Secure with elastic, and wrap hair around to hide the elastic.
- Divide the ponytail into 2 sections and begin pulling small pieces from the outside of each side of the ponytail, crossing over to the other section.
- Go down a couple of inches with that section of infinity braid (or however far you’d like – depending on the length of hair). Secure with elastic and wrap hair around the elastic.
- Separate the ponytail into 2 sections, and begin to create 2 simple 3 strand braids. To link the 2 braids, bring a 3rd of the left section into the top of the right section braid so they are intertwined. (This is the trickiest part!)
- Secure each individual 3 strand braid with an elastic, then secure both of the braids together with 1 elastic, wrap hair around the elastic. Pancake the braids to give them a fluffier look.
- Separate the hair into 2 sections again and complete another infinity braid. (How far down you go with this braid will depend on the length of hair) Secure with elastic, and wrap hair around the elastic
- Style with any hair clips or accessories to personalize and give it a little extra oomph!