This Pepperoncini Pot Roast is a delicious dinner that is super simple to put together! Tender beef drenched in a delicious blend of zesty flavors… it has become one of my family’s very favorite Sunday dinners!
Pepperoncini Pot Roast
- 3 – 5 lbs beef roast, any cut works great!
- 1 packet of onion soup mix
- 1 16 ounce jar whole pepperoncini peppers
- water, enough to cover the meat
- Place beef in your crock pot.
- Pour onion soup mix over the roast.
- Pour entire jar of pepperoncini peppers and the juice over the roast.
- Fill the pepperoncini jar with water and pour over the roast until the meat is completely covered.
- Mix with a spoon until season packet is evenly dispersed.
- Cook on high for 8 hours, or on low overnight.
- 30 minutes before you plan to serve this roast, pull it out of the crock pot and shred the meat with 2 forks.
- Return the meat to the crock pot and let it sit in the juices until you are ready to serve.
For more tasty dinner ideas, visit SomewhatSimple.com