Nothing says summer like a big, juicy watermelon – am I right? These Watermelon Popsicles are like summer on a stick! They are super simple to make and they taste fantastic! Take a look:
- 4 cups of watermelon cubes
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- approximately 1/4 cup sugar
- lime slices, optional
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
- blender or food processor
- popsicle molds or ice cube trays
- Toss the watermelon, lime juice and sugar into your blender. Mix until well blended and smooth.
- Taste your watermelon mixture and add more sugar, if necessary.
- Pour into popsicle molds, and top with a lime slice. Freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Eat and enjoy!