This hairdo is as easy as they come. What a great hairstyle for those mornings you have 3-5 minutes to be out the door.
This one isn’t anything original, but is a great one to have in your repertoire.
To see your own photo recreations of this style featured in our CGH App, feel free to tag your photos on IG with: #CGHSubtleTwistBack
Items Needed: Brush, comb, hairspray, 1 rubber band, and accessories.
Time Requirement: 2-3 minutes.
Skill Level: Easy
- Start by brushing the hair. My dd had her hair braided the day before so her hair was pretty wavy, but straight or super curly hair would work too.
- Starting right next to and slightly behind the ear, begin to twist it back.
- When you get the whole strand of hair twisted, have your dd hold it, then repeat on the other side. Combine ends together on the back of head… and where they meet, add a rubber band to secure.
- Add a ribbon or flower for bling. Easy and fast.
* Note from Mindy: Don’t forget to follow us on BlogLovin, a new easy-to-use blog reader!