If this hairstyle doesn’t make you giggle, I don’t know what will! This probably isn’t the hairdo you use to send your darling daughters to church, but it sure is a fun, silly do!
Use it for a game day do, a crazy hair day at school, or just for lots of comments and stares. My hubby came up with this one! (I have a few other Crazy Hair Day hairstyles listed on this blog.)
Items Needed: Brush, comb, spray bottle, hairspray, and 8 rubber bands.
Time Requirement: 5-10 minutes.
Skill Level: Easy
I didn’t take pictures of this next step, but you can see it three pictures down if you are confused.
- Start with wet, brushed hair.
- Begin by parting a large rectangular section of hair in the middle of head. Secure this section with a rubber band.
- Twist the hair around the rubber band until it creates a bun. Secure the bun by wrapping a rubber band around the whole thing. Now section hair all the way around the head about 2 inches above both ears. **You will ultimately have 4 sections so keep this in mind.**
- Secure hair with a rubber band in the center of back of head.
- Twist hair around to create a bun and add a rubber band to secure. Section the remaining hair in half. Secure each section with a rubber band (to create ponytails).
- Now twist the hair around and around till you get buns.
To see your own photo recreations of this style featured in our CGH App, feel free to tag your photos on IG with: #CGHBunHawk
* Note from Mindy: Don’t forget to follow us on BlogLovin, a new easy-to-use blog reader!