This hairstyle is one to add to our growing list of Stacked Braids. Simply take a 3 strand brand and combine/stack it on a bubble ponytail! We love how a stacked braid can take an everyday hairstyle to a creative “WOW” hairstyle!
It is very easy to create or DIY! It holds up well for active lifestyle or sports. To see your own photo recreations of this style featured in our app, feel free to tag your photos on IG with: #CGHStackedBubble
Time Requirement: 3-5 minutes
Skill Level: Easy
- I started by adding a accent french braid at the top of the head. Stop adding in new hair at the crown and finish with a normal 3-strand braid the remainder of the way down the hair & secure with a small elastic.
- Next you want to pull all the hair up into a high ponytail and secure with an elastic. For added hold and lift I added a second elastic to the ponytail
- You should have a ponytail with a small 3-strand braid resting on top.
- Brush out the ponytail hair to make sure it is smooth and sleek.
- Using a small elastic, go down a few inches from the top of the ponytail and add your first bubble. (see video for more details.)
- Go back and pull the sides of the hair on your bubble until you have the size you desire.
- Repeat steps 5-6 until you run out of hair.
- I added a second elastic at the bottom for extra security. Cute hairdo!
This week on Brooklyn & Bailey… “Fab or Fail? Color Combat Water Balloons” We put them to the test. Will we give them a thumbs up or thumbs down?
This week on Kamri Noel… “What’s inside my Purse w/ Granny Kozy Mae” Meet Kamri’s Sweet & Sassy Southern Granny!