Looking for an easy dinner idea? This Chili Macaroni is just for you!
This chili macaroni is a recipe that has been handed down from my husband’s grandma, to his mom to me! It is a kid favorite that adults enjoy too! There are never left overs of this dish – every last piece of macaroni is gobbled up in no time at all! (Kind of amazing what a can of chili and some macaroni noodles can do!) Here is the simple recipe:
- 1 cup of elbow macaroni
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 – 15oz can of chili without beans (unless you love beans!)
- 1 – 10.75 oz can of tomato soup
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
*Please Note – different brands might have different sizes of cans of chili and tomato soup. Measurements listed above are approximate.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a large pot, boil and drain your pasta. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, brown and drain your ground beef, then add it to your pot of cooked, drained pasta.
- Stir in the chili and tomato soup and blend well.
- Pour the macaroni mixture into a 13 x 9 inch casserole dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and pasta is heated through.
For more yummy recipe ideas visit Somewhat Simple .