Is there anything better than soft, chewy chocolate brownies? Answer- YES! These Marshmallow Krispy Brownies are a delicious twist on one of my favorite baked goodies.
My sister in law brought these brownies to a family party and I couldn’t keep my hands off of them! I don’t think I was the only one who asked for the recipe that day, and can you blame me? Fudgy chocolate brownies covered in creamy marshmallows topped with chocolate crispy goodness – what is not to love??? An even bigger bonus is the fact that they are also super simple to make. Easy, delicious brownies? Yes please!!!
- Your favorite Homemade Brownie Recipe (<< This one is our favorite!)
Store-bought brownie mix
- 1 (7-ounce) jar of marshmallow crème
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 (12 ounce bag) milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups of rice krispie cereal
- Bake your brownies according to the package or recipe directions and let them cool for just a few minutes.
- Spread the marshmallow creme over the warm brownies.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan over low heat, mix the chocolate chips and peanut butter. Stir frequently until the chocolate chips are completely melted and the mixture is warm and smooth.
- Add the crispy rice cereal to the chocolate and peanut butter mixture and stir until the cereal is coated.
- Immediately spread the cereal/peanut butter/chocolate mixture over the marshmallow creme.
- Refrigerate for 20 or 30 minutes or until set.
- Cut into bars to serve.
- …and that’s it!
Don’t these look amazing!?
Warning: You will not be able to eat just one! I am not responsible for any weight that is gained after consumption of these marshmallow krispy brownies – don’t say I didn’t warn you!
For even more delicious recipes and simple treats, please visit SomewhatSimple.com