Summer is coming to an end, and you know what that means…BACK TO SCHOOL. TIME! The #CGHScarfBun is a cute back-to-school (or even gymnastics or dance) hairstyle. This look is a great way to spice up a bun and keep your hair of your face.
To see your own photo recreations of this style featured on our CGH app, feel free to tag your photos on IG with: #CGHScarfBun
Items Needed: Scrunchie, bobby pins, scarf
For the full tutorial click here:
- Start by pulling your hair into a high ponytail. TIP: Add wispies, pull out your bangs, or add a poof to add a little flare.
- Pull the scarf or bandana through the elastic, and separate the hair into 3 strands to braid.
- Braid the ponytail, and swirl it into a bun.
- Tie the remainder of the scarf at the top of the bun to make a cute bow, which will also secure the bun.
- Bobby pin the rest of the stray hairs to make it a clean look, and finish it off with some hairspray!