This Mexican Bubble Pizza is a delicious dinner that is super simple to put together! It has all the classic flavors of your favorite Mexican dishes, but the soft, puffy biscuit dough sure is a tasty addition!
Mexican Bubble Pizza
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 oz package taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (10 3/4) oz can condensed tomato soup
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Toppings – shredded lettuce, sour cream, chopped tomatoes, salsa, green onions, sliced olives, etc.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Brown ground beef over medium-high until cooked, then add the taco seasoning mix, water and soup. Mix well and return to a rapid boil.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut each of the 8 biscuits into 8 pieces. Add biscuit pieces to beef mixture and stir gently.
- Spoon mixture into 13×9-inch pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top pizza with your desired toppings and serve.