Hello! It’s Jen and Jodie back from Eighteen25 to share one of our favorite desserts with you. A Peach Dump Cake that’s so super simple to make and only takes 3 ingredients… how’s that for easy! In about 5 minutes you can have it in the oven, then just sit back and relax till it’s nice and bubbly hot.Unfortunately I am not a baker or a cook. I dislike trying new recipes because I can mess up most of them without even trying. haha. But this recipe is fail-proof. The kids even put it together for us by themselves today. You pretty much just dump and bake! So perfect for those of us with no kitchen skills. 🙂INGREDIENTS:
- 2 (15-16 ounce) cans of peaches in heavy syrup
- 1 (18.25) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Empty peaches into the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan.
- Cover with the dry cake mix and then use a fork to press the mix down firmly.
- Cut butter into small pieces and place on top of the cake mix.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! yum.
Oh boy… can you smell it? All it needs is a scoop of vanilla ice cream and you have a heavenly treat. It’s perfect for family gatherings, BBQ’s or even a weeknight surprise dessert. We’ve never tried it with any other types of fruit, but I bet just about any canned fruit would work! Let us know if you experiment with any other flavors.For more Tried and True Recipes come and visit us at Eighteen25.